LED Light Therapy
LED Light Fusion Phototherapy
This therapy is ideal for enhanced elasticity, reducing fine lines, promoting collagen activity and improving uneven skin tone and high colour.
WHAT IS LIGHT FUSION PHOTOTHERAPY?
The Dectro technology is based on unique light emitting diodes (LEDs), producing soft cold light at specific wavelength (red, blue, green, infrared) which have different properties on the cells (much less damaging to the skin).
The Joules produced by the LED Light Therapy is low level compared to IPL. Independent research made by the NASA space program has shown that LED light therapy promotes wound healing and human tissue growth, which can safely deliver powerful therapeutic and cosmetic benefits with longer exposure.
The healing power of infrared light therapy also decreases skin flaws: acne, blemishes, age spots and photo hyper-pigmentation, skin redness (including Rosacea), fine lines due to sun damage, enlarged pores, course skin, uneven complexion and skin laxity.
Benefits of LED Therapy
- Increased radiance (the “photo-rejuvenation glow”)
- Firms skin (lifts aged and tired skin)
- More consistent skin colouration and complexion
- Increases skin moisture retention
- Increased circulation (due to the increased formation of new capillaries)
- Promotes collagen production for plumper, more youthful looking skin
- Increases oxygenation and restoration of skin’s natural cellular activity, which keeps skin renewed and fresh
- Increases lymphatic system drainage which detoxifies the skin tissue for the healthy look and feel of young skin
- Reduces inflammation in skin conditions such as acne
- May reduce sebum by nomalising the skin thereby helping control acne breakouts